Our innovative Alu-Air fuel cell is centered on the ability to create impact, while contemporarily assuring a solid financial return, by focusing on creating wealth for the local communities of fishermen through better work, wealth and health conditions.
We decided to begin with Indonesia, due to the heavy dependence on fishing and the vast number of fishing boats that constellate the Indonesian islands. We will move then to other Asia Pacific countries like the Philippines and Thailand and then we can address emerging countries, with large fishing fleets in the tropical belt in Asia, Africa and Latin America.
RiAlAiR aims to support several SDGs through its operations and value chain:
- Decent work and economic growth
- Climate action
- Sustainable Cities & Communities
- Life below water
- No poverty
- Affordable and clean energy
- Responsible consumption & production
- Industry Innovation & Infrastructure
- Good health and well-being